Registered Exercise Physiologist
Anastasia is an Exercise Physiologist and a Physiotherapist. Anastasia attended a performing arts high school, danced competitively (National level), and trained in commercial and classical dance styles. Being a performer and dance teacher, she understands first hand the importance of Physiotherapy for dancers to prevent and treat injuries.
Anastasia obtained her Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) and Masters of Physiotherapy at the University of Sydney. Upon completion, she was awarded the University Medal and First-Class Honours Award for academic excellence.
Anastasia is passionate about effectively treating musculoskeletal injuries, dancers and women’s health conditions among performing artists and athletes. She is experienced in teaching Clinical Pilates studio classes as well, and loves to combine her exercise physiology and Physio knowledge into her classes!
Outside of work, Anastasia leads an active lifestyle and enjoys coastal hikes, pilates, swimming, rock climbing and of course anything dance related!
- Dance and Sport Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal – acute injuries and trauma
- Overuse and repetitive strain injuries
- Clinical Pilates
- Master of Physiotherapy (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) (Honours) (University of Sydney)
- Clinical Pilates (Equipment and Mat work) – APPI
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) Level 1 Sports Trainer (Allied Health)