Are you a motivated allied health professional that really cares about your job and loves being a valued part of a team?
- Do you have similar mindset and values as ours?
- Do you want to have the support to specialise in your chosen field and treat your ideal patients?
- Do you want to have the capacity to earn $90,000-120,000 per annum, with admin time built into your week?
- Are you a great physiotherapist, with excellent inter-personal skills and a thirst for ongoing knowledge?
- Do you want to have autonomy, mastery and purpose injected into your physiotherapy career?
Are you the brilliant physiotherapist we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Pilates qualified, or experienced practitioner looking at obtaining teaching certification
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Someone who has a proven track record of building and maintaining a private practice caseload.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment), and using admin time to your advantage.
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, sports clubs, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as community seminars, regular staff in-services and practice-based non-clinical activities.
Our Promise & Benefits of a Career with Movement Laboratory
- Weekly 1-1 practitioners team meeting
- Monthly team meeting
- Fortnightly 1-1 personal development mentoring
- Monthly team meeting
- Monthly professional development inservice
- Continuing professional development budget
- Day off on your birthday!
- Guidance and support to build your career and expand your options
- Raise your profile in the community and within the healthcare industry
- You will be measured against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
Your hours will be 60% treating (manual therapy), 40% teaching (movement classes, privates, etc), with 2 paid administration hours per week.
If your are specialised in Women’s Health, dance, chronic pain, or any other domains, we will aim to fill up 70% of your bookings with your ideal patient types. We believe excellence comes from specialisation, and we continue to polish your skillset in your chosen field.
Applicants must have AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance. You must have the right to work in Australia. Visa sponsorship will not be accepted.
About the role
Leichhardt practice is looking for a full time Physiotherapist who will grow with the company. Dance background is essential, and if you have any background teaching dance/ pilates/ movement work, that’d be a bonus.
Your work hours will be divided as follows:
- 38 full time hours.
- 2 paid admin hours for doctors writing, patient follow ups, article writing, etc
- 1 team meeting per week
- 2 30 mins 1-1 with director per week for the first 5 months
- Clinical hours seeing patients: 35% Pilates/ Dance conditioning, 65% Physio
Skills and experience
– Current APA registration, full registration
– Able to teach Studio Pilates equipment – Cadi, Chair, Reformer, if not will have to take Polestar course at the start of employment
– Strong MSK clinical reasoning and manual therapy skills
– Proactive, genuine, easy going and really care for our patients
– 2 years private practice experience preferred. Strong new grads with the right dance and teaching background are welcome to apply
– Professional indemnity insurance to the value of $20M
Start Date: As soon as position is filled
On going hire…