Musculoskeletal & Women's Health Physiotherapist
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (ACU)
Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association
Clinical Pilates (PilatesITC)
Alannah is a musculoskeletal physiotherapist interested in treatment of spinal, pelvic, and hip pain. She has also received training in treating women’s health conditions and helps women through all life stages with their wellbeing and health.
Alannah graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the Australian Catholic University, after working five years in the fitness industry as a Clinical Pilates Instructor. Her warm, welcoming and enthusiastic character enables her to build great rapport with her clients to deliver holistic patient centred care.
Alannah combines her use of evidence based manual therapy skills and exercise rehabilitation knowledge, including the application of Pilates principles to help her clients achieve long-term results to improve overall quality of life. She is trained with PilatesITC and is a certified Pilates instructor.
Outside of the clinic, Alannah enjoys beach walks with her dog Beau and staying active with Pilates and strength training.
- Musculoskeletal Physio
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Clinical Pilates
Musculoskeletal and Sports
- SIJ, Pelvis and Hip Mastery Series – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Lumbar Spine Mastery Series – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- The Cervical and Thoracic Spine Mastery Series – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Sports Trainer Level 1 – Sports Medicine Australia
Pelvic and Women’s Health
- Introductory Women’s Health Physiotherapy Level 1 – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Women Through the Life Stages Level 1 – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Pelvic Health Level 1 – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Certificate IV in Pilates Matwork and Reformer – PilatesITC
- Pre and Postnatal Women’s Health – Australian Pilates Method Association